Very popular Egyptian drink which was firstly introduce by Ottomans who ruled the country for a centuries. So we can say it is not Egyptian drink by origin but Turkish one ! However its too long time that I am introducing it today on a Egyptian way….
2 cups of milk
1/2 cup of water
2 teaspoon of corn starch
1 teaspoon of vanilla
2 tablespoon of sugar
1/2 cup of coconut
for topping: cinnamon, pistachio and raisins
- Put the milk into a pot in the middle fire.
- Mix the corn starch with water and put it to the milk.
- Add sugar and while stirring – bring it to boil.
- Cook for 2 minutes and after wean it.
- Add vanilla, coconut and pour into cups.
- Decorate with cinnamon, pistachios and raisins.
E -book – Dining like a Pharaoh – Egyptian Recipe book
Complete Story and Recipe book of Egyptian culture. Explore absolutely new cuisine which you will fall in love. It is easy to make and so delicious. And except cooking learn also about Egyptian history, legends and personal stories. You have never heard about such things before! It will take your breath away…
Thank you for reading, Check my New E-book and Subscribe to my Youtube channel for more content from Egypt!
Do you Like My work? Support me right here: https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=8KYTMUYEXNXDY